The 1 Day Mental Health First Aid Course
Please complete the course Booking Form for our half-day Youth Mental Health Training First Aid Course with Head First Ltd below.
After submitting this form, this will take you to the payment option via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account there is also the option to pay via card.
Youth MHFA Champions have:
- An understanding of common mental health issues and how they can affect young people
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
Session 1 content:-
- Why Youth MHFA One Day?
- What is mental health and mental ill health?
- Stigma and discrimination
- The Mental Health First Aid action plan
Session 2 content:-
- Eating disorders
Course cost: £200
You will get a manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it.
Youth Mental Health Training – First Aid Course Dates
|Monday 16th March||9.00-17.00||St James The Great Academy
Tel: 01732 841912
More course dates will be published here soon, but we invite you to express your interest in doing this course by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Open Here shortly or register your interest now at: email@example.com